HUT-2000D Computerized Electro-Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing
Machines for Tension Test
- The HUT-D series of microchip controlled s electro-hydraulic servo
universal testing machines (Single test space) is mainly designed
for tension, compression, bend, shear on metal, and non-metal
materials. This series integrates the internationally leading
hydraulic side grip technology, which fundamentally eliminates the
problems in high-force or batch testing. Specimen grip force
control demonstrates a good grip solution for high strength, high
hardness and other specimens that are especially hard to grip, such
as steel strand. However thick or thin the specimen is, the
instrument sustains the same precision in concentricity.
- This product features a firm structure as well as steady loads,
precise controls and is intuitive to operate. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
228-2002, GB/T 7314-2005 etc.
tension on metal bar, plate and threaded iron, or high speed wire
rod, steel strand (related accessories required), tension on high
strength, high hardness metals and compression on metals or
concrete. Capable of both static tensile, compression tests and
quasi-dynamic tests including low-cycle fatigue tests.
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±0.5% / ±1%
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping,
no change in full scale
Deformation measurement range
Deformation measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Crosshead displacement measurement accuracy
Crosshead speed accuracy
±0.5% / ±1%
Deformation speed adjustment range
Deformation speed accuracy
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed accuracy
Number of columns
Main frame dimensions
Approx. 11500 kg
- Top-mounted cylinder and improved test space makes it more
convenient to operate.
- Patented design of double-V shaped grip jaw structure ensures
longer operating life.
- High stiffness, low gravitational center structured mainframe.
Shock energy mostly absorbed by hydraulic units, effectively
reducing shock and noise emitted when specimen breaks, taking the
shock on the ground to an unnoticeable level.
- Equipped with high-end load transducer that is well-structured,
demonstrates high performance and precision, outputs linearly to
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time
testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement,
deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Complies with standard requirements of torsion and compression, as
well as a variety of destructive, non-destructive and multi-cycle
- Support for multi-level elastic modulus tests.
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with software limit protection, hardware travel limit
protection and full scale overload protection.